We will strive for excellence by conducting all of our activities in manners that foster:
◦ Integrity — We maintain the highest standards of professional behaviour in our commitment to the people we support.
◦ Inclusion — We believe in community integration for everyone, allowing them to participate in all areas of society.
◦ Advocacy — We believe that human rights and freedoms are everyone’s birthright.
◦ Independence and Informed Choices — We promote independence as a principle of well-being, fostering personal choice(s) and individuality, and contributing to enriching people’s lives.
◦ Collaboration and Teamwork — We emphasize teamwork and collaboration, working together and synergistically with our stakeholders, developing and sharing expertise, to achieve goals and build mutual success.
◦ Accountability — We value fiscal responsibility, overall accountability, transparency, and absence of conflict of interest.
◦ Respect — We interact with all persons with respect, treating them with dignity and valuing their needs, aspirations and abilities.
◦ Empowerment — We actively encourage individuals to take charge for managing their responsibilities and future.
◦ Safety — We provide a safe environment for working, learning, and participating in recreation and leisure activities.
◦ Transparency and Honesty with all our stakeholders — We strive to be open, honest, timely, accurate, respectful, and authentic in all we do.
◦ Continuous improvement and learning — We regularly challenge the status quo to help secure improvements in all aspects of our organization, promoting excellence and innovation to bring unique and fresh approaches to both problems and opportunities.
◦ Employees Matter — Our staff are the active participants and contributors to achieving all of the above values, and are recognized for their critical role in helping us accomplish mission, vision, and goals.