Date: March 13, 2020
To: The People We Support, Employees, and Care Providers
From: ImagineAbility Inc.
Re: CoVid-19 (Coronavirus Disease)
ImagineAbility Inc. is committed to providing a safe and healthy place for everyone. ImagineAbility Inc. is taking action at this time including preventative measures within our facilities and services.
We are asking that everyone follow these steps as best as possible to prevent the spread of the virus:
- Clean your hands often with soap and warm/hot water
- Do not shake hands, high-five, hug, or share food/drink with other people
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth whenever possible
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve
ImagineAbility is asking for people to stay at home if they have 2 or more of the following symptoms until symptoms are gone:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath and/or breathing difficulties
If your symptoms persist, or you or someone close to you has recently travelled outside of Canada, please contact Health Links at 204-788-8200.
If you have any concerns or questions in this regard, please contact us at 204-956-9700.
For additional information about CoVid-19, please go to:
- Government of Manitoba https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/
- Centre for Prevention and Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
ImagineAbility is operating under the guidance of the Government of Manitoba and we will send our stakeholders regular updates of future developments as we receive them.