- Government of Canada – Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Government of Manitoba – What you need to know about COVID-19
- City of Winnipeg – Response to COVID-19
- Statistics Canada – COVID-19: A Data Perspective
- The federal government has a new app that provides information and stats on COVID-19 broken down by Province – https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/Canada-COVID-19/id1505010304
- The Government of Canada has published an Outbreak Update web sitethat tracks the current situation in Canada. Nonprofit organizations may find the sections on preparing communities, workplaces, and schools and daycares helpful in reducing the spread of infection. For instance, employers are encouraged to promote good hygiene, and consider flexible work arrangements and paid sick leave options..
- The federal government also provides advice for international travelers, as well as health notice updates for specific countries. The update site also provides information on Coronavirus and First Nations communities.
- Shared Health: https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/ *online screening tool available on this site.
- World Health Organization Website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019